Sunday, September 21, 2008

Target Practice

We went out to the shooting range on Saturday. This was my first shooting experience - and it was a lot of fun! I think we may have found a new hobby.


3 comments:

Gabrielle Kotak said...

oh my goodness I did that a couple times with Rick! its actually kind of fun! Oh and by the way, how come U DO NOT KEEP IN TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gabrielle Kotak said...

I don't know why it says "rick says" but its me Yolanda its Gabe:)

TYGonzalez said...

Oh my goodness, Gabrielle. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw your comment! Who knew you were looking at the blog! Anyway, yes, I have been very lax about keeping in touch, partly because I had to defend the proposal for my dissertation. I should get some down time for awhile - but in the event that I don't, keep in mind, phones work both ways. :-)