Here's one of today's ultrasound pictures. The baby is doing well and even waved hi. We also got to hear the baby's heartbeat - very strong, steady, and fast.
Congratulations!!! We are VERY excited up here in Oregon. I have one complaint though.... you guys are way down there in Texas and I am way up here -- how am I going to spoil the baby when it's so far away? Are you thinking of names yet?
6 comments:
Congratulations! Yay! We're very excited about Baby Gonzalez. I can't wait to hear more about how you're doing!
Yolanda, you're pregnant? Congratulations!!! Shame on me for not checking your blog more often. I must know more...
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
oh my goodness!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! I am so happy for you:)
Congratulations!!! We are VERY excited up here in Oregon. I have one complaint though.... you guys are way down there in Texas and I am way up here -- how am I going to spoil the baby when it's so far away? Are you thinking of names yet?
Congratulations to you both!
Post a Comment