Friday, June 12, 2009

Day 30: One Month to Go!

I can hardly believe we're down to 30 days. I don't know where the time has gone! At this stage, Ted is busy prepping the condo for Little Ted's arrival. Here are pictures of two of his latest projects:



Ted replaced our bent, sad looking A/C vent in the hallway. He had to cut out part of the wall to do so. His handiwork looks great, if I do say so myself.



Our crib and changing table arrived on Wednesday. Ted assembled the crib today, as you can see above, and he is working on the changing table as I write. The crib set is currently in the washer, and I will, of course, post more pictures once it is all put together. And if you're wondering what the rest of the nursery looks like, it is, quite literally, a disaster, which is why I didn't post a wider shot. I expect to have things in order over the course of the next two weeks and will share the final product with all of you.

And for those of you who might be wondering how things are "progressing," I had yet another doctor's appointment yesterday. All is well - the baby's heartbeat is strong, he is on track for growth, and I am healthy. Beginning next week, the doctor will check me weekly to see how close we are to delivery. We'll be sure to keep everyone posted. :-)

No comments: