Little Ted is ready for our holiday trip to Oregon. In these photos, he shows off his new beanie, which just happens to be a hedgehog. We just know he'll fit in with all the snowboarders up north.
Yes, Little Ted is pretty much all daddy. He does have my eyes (fringed with daddy's eyelashes) and my fingers (on daddy's hands).
I found the beanie on sale on Gymboree's website. I'm becoming a big fan of their sales; you can get quality clothing at good prices. And I'm all about the quality clothing - will make for good hand-me-downs someday.
3 comments:
SO cute. Especially that first picture. Does he look like his daddy? Seems like it to me but it's hard to tell in pictures.
That is so adorable. I LOVE the hedgehog. Where did you find it? Oh, and of course, Little ted is adorable too. :)
His face is getting more and more defined with each blog post. How fun!
Yes, Little Ted is pretty much all daddy. He does have my eyes (fringed with daddy's eyelashes) and my fingers (on daddy's hands).
I found the beanie on sale on Gymboree's website. I'm becoming a big fan of their sales; you can get quality clothing at good prices. And I'm all about the quality clothing - will make for good hand-me-downs someday.
Post a Comment