Sunday, August 22, 2010

Little Ted and the Boy in the Mirror

Little Ted has a regular playmate, the little boy in the mirror.  For a long time, Little Ted was only brave enough to smile at the little boy.  Without fail, the little boy would smile back.  Recently, Little Ted mustered up the courage to approach the little boy.  The little boy responded and approached him as well.  They bumped heads.  Little Ted thought that was funny, and so he tried it again.  The little boy was happy to comply, and they bumped heads again.  The third time, the little boy in the mirror (or maybe Little Ted, I'm not quite sure) was a bit too enthusiastic when he approached, and they bumped heads hard.  Little Ted backed away as fast as he could and began to cry.  After mommy comforted him, he made up with the little boy, and they continued to play.

(It may interest you to know that a "head bump" is the way Little Ted typically offers kisses.  So it looks like he is infatuated with his reflection.)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I haven't checked the blog in a while and I'm amazed how much Little Ted is doing these days! And his pictures are too, too cute.

By the way, happy birthday (yesterday), Yolanda! I hope that you were able to celebrate despite the business of the new semester. (Remember the year we had a pinata for your birthday? Heh, that was funny.)