Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wookie Wednesday

It seems fitting that the last Wednesday before Halloween was a hair raising day for the Gonzalez family.

If you don't have children currently in elementary school, you may not know that this is Red Ribbon Week.  Every day this week, Ted's school is having various dress up days.  Today's theme - Mustache Day.  Don't ask me how this relates to the cause of the Red Ribbon organization; I simply do not know.  But for some reason, it's lots of fun to wear mommy's eyeliner on your upper lip.


Gabriel also had his second hair cut today.  I asked that his hair be cut off his shoulders.  I got that - and a bit more.  So his cute curls are gone, temporarily, but when they grow back in, he should look a little more like a boy and a little less like a girl, thanks to his newly coiffed hair.


No comments: