Friday, June 20, 2008
Daytona
I spent several days working hard in Daytona Beach, FL. The work was a bit tedious, but the location made up for that. Ted was able to join me over the weekend, and then I spent some time with him in Charlotte, NC, while he worked at the corporate offices. Here are some pictures of lovely Daytona Beach:




We hope that I get invited back next year. That way, Ted can take vacation and spend the whole time with me. Then, we're hoping to convince some family to come up as well so we can all head over to Orlando and enjoy Disneyworld! Wanna join us? Clear your calendar for the second week in June, 2009.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad you had fun! But we missed you around here. Clara says that "Tet and Wanda on cation." (Ted and Yolanda are on vacation.) The pictures are beautiful!
We miss Clara and you guys and look forward to coming home soon.
Sounds fun, what did you get to do in Daytona (while you were busy slaving away and not enjoying the sights), or did I miss that somewhere in my reading?
I was grading the AP Exams for English language. It's pretty interesting hearing high schoolers views on whether or not the U.S. government should abolish the penny.
Post a Comment