We headed down to Austin once again so that I could wrap up my "traveling research" for the dissertation chapter I am currently working on, and this time we made a weekend out of it. While I was trying to make sense of 19th century handwriting, Ted snapped a bunch of photos of our room, the "view" (we were perfectly angled to see UT's football stadium), the campus, and the capitol. You can take a look at his handiwork below.
We enjoyed an early Valentine's Day dinner at Fleming's on Friday night, and, as usual, we forgot the camera. But you can check out the restaurant by clicking here.
On the way back home today, we made a stop at the outlets at Ted's suggestion and found some nice clothes to accommodate my growing tummy. While I still don't look "pregnant" to most people, it is getting more and more difficult to fit into my regular clothes. But no longer! I now have lots of nice options.
No comments:
Post a Comment