Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

I got my Valentine's Day gifts a day early this year. When Ted and I returned from campus on Friday, he had three gifts lined up and waiting for me. As you can see in the slideshow below, I was very surprised. He got me a beautiful set of pearls and a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory assortment. I modeled the pearls with one of my new dresses (which, by the way, is NOT a maternity dress - yay for trends that don't see the need to hug every last curve but still look fashionable and can get me through my preggo months and beyond) and a pair of new shoes.

In the first picture, you get a pretty good view of what my preggo tummy looks like these days. You can also get a glimpse of the gift I got for Ted (or rather, the gift bag containing his gift) in some of the "modeling" shots. He got a blue ray disc he's been wanting for awhile . . . and some Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory chocolates. :-)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I love the pictures! And way to go Ted--it looks like you're treating your pregnant wife right! Yola, you look fabulous; I can totally see that you're pregnant, and you look SO cute in the black dress with your new pearls. Oh, and those shoes are amazing. Btw, I AM going to call soon.

Ma Torg said...

You look lovely! and I LOVE pearls.