Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Outdoor Space
While in Corpus Christi, we shopped around for patio furniture. Ted had been looking at patio sets online for awhile in search of the right set for the right price. We ended up finding pieces that we liked but weren't able to settle on a complete set (is it just me, or is patio furniture way overpriced?). Once we got back, we did some more shopping and finally put a set together (without having to spend too much money). We found the table, umbrella, and stand at Pier One and the chairs came from Target. We really like our new space - it lets us enjoy the outdoors without leaving our home!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
snazzy, snazzy. I love Pier 1!
I love it. Makes me miss our old patio! I can see our old bedroom window from one of your pictures--it was so fun being your neighbor; I wish we were still so close.
Post a Comment