Sunday, July 12, 2009

Due Date: Not Quite . . .

So while today is the predicted day for Little Ted's arrival, it does not look like he's concerned about being on time. Ted and I aren't too anxious about waiting, but I have definitely gotten more uncomfortable over the last week or so. I have found that waddling is a necessity, bending over is almost more trouble than it's worth, and I can't tie my tennis shoes without assistance. Also, the waiting has affected both of our sleep patterns; no matter when we go to bed, we seldom fall asleep easily. Sleeping in and naps have replaced our normal sleep schedule.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Well, consider your fitful sleep a shadow of things to come. I know you're probably so anxious to meet your new baby, but try to enjoy your last few days (hours!?) before he comes--things will never be quite like this again.

Unknown said...

can't wait to see pictures! miss you!