hey you, It's Gabe! I haven't been on here in a long time. Your little boy is adorable. I am sure you are in him somewhere..... but I have to say he looks like your hubby:) Miss ya and hope all is well :)
Yes, Little Ted looks most like his daddy, but he does have his mommy's eyes.
And, to answer your question about the surfboard in the earlier photos, we bought that in Huntington Beach last summer. The gentleman who sold them was a little surprised when we asked him to add a roman numeral IV after the baby's name. Interesting fellow . . .
2 comments:
hey you,
It's Gabe!
I haven't been on here in a long time. Your little boy is adorable. I am sure you are in him somewhere..... but I have to say he looks like your hubby:) Miss ya and hope all is well :)
Hi Gabe!
It has been a long time. Hope you are doing well.
Yes, Little Ted looks most like his daddy, but he does have his mommy's eyes.
And, to answer your question about the surfboard in the earlier photos, we bought that in Huntington Beach last summer. The gentleman who sold them was a little surprised when we asked him to add a roman numeral IV after the baby's name. Interesting fellow . . .
Post a Comment