Raising a toddler is certainly educational. I have learned a whole host of new ways to manage the things that I may want to carry around with me. Here's a perfect example:
A couple of days ago, Little Ted was enjoying a lollipop (or "pop pop," to use his words) while watching his favorite episode of Blues Clues. In this particular episode, there is a scene where the characters clap and count. Little Ted loves to participate, but this is hard to do with a lollipop in one hand. The solution: stick the lollipop to your T-shirt! This will give you two free hands, and when you are ready to enjoy your lollipop again, it is waiting for you just below your chin.
He did find this brilliant plan to be a little distracting - he kept looking down at his lollipop while clapping to make sure that it hadn't fallen off.
The next day, he attempted to use his hair for the same purpose. Luckily, I was able to stop him before I had to cut sticky candy out of his hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment