Shortly after New Year's day, I took down the Christmas tree to free up space in our living room. Little Ted was not happy to see the tree go and kissed a few of the ornaments before I took them down and put them away. He also tried to rescue his light up snowflakes from the holiday box (these were decorations that Grandma Robles bought him and we had on display in his room). I finally got them stashed away, but only after ensuring that Little Ted was distracted - after all, they are
his, and as far as he is concerned, they belong in his room all the time.
So this post is our way of kissing Christmas goodbye. But before we say goodbye, we wanted to share this Christmas morning video with you. Here, Little Ted discovers what Santa left for him.
Goodbye Christmas! Thanks for the memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment