Today's verdict - 2 cm dilated and 50% thinned out. What do those numbers mean? Well, they don't tell us when Little Ted is coming, but they do indicate that "progress" is being made. We go back for another doctor's visit next Thursday (assuming Little Ted doesn't appear before then). Depending on what the doctor has to tell us at that point, we may end up scheduling an induction for Monday, July 20th, which would put him about one week past his due date.
In other news, this waiting game has been pretty productive. I baked a key lime pie and blueberry muffins from scratch. Ted finished cutting the shoe molding and installed the last few pieces in the downstairs bathroom. We successfully appealed the appraisal the county uses to determine our property taxes and gave our appraiser some new information that should help her to make more accurate appraisals of our property in the future. And I'm making some slow gains on my dissertation (a sign that my mobility is not what it was a couple of weeks ago; otherwise, I would likely avoid my computer like the plague). Who knows how much we'll be able to accomplish if Little Ted does end up being a full week late . . .
2 comments:
I am totally hoping Ted comes today or tomorrow and can join the Torgerson parties!
I'm checking your blog at least twice daily lately. I can't wait to hear when Baby Ted makes his advent!
Post a Comment