Born Wednesday, July 15th at 8:04 p.m. 7 lbs, 4 oz 21 inches long
Mom and baby are doing well. Mom, baby, and dad came home today and are enjoying the company of Grandma and Grandpa Robles, Grandma Gonzalez & Cousin Matthew.
Ohhhh - I want to hold him. Congratulations! I see he has all 10 of his fingers and toes. I wanted to make sure of that :-). Give him kisses from his Aunt Susie and Uncle Danny.
Congrats Yoli! Your a mom! WOW! What a blessing! First out of your group to marry and have a baby. I'm so happy for you! I went to our reunion yesterday...... nothing has changed everyone is the same. Lots of people asked about you:)
7 comments:
Congratulations! We are very happy for you (& think baby Ted chose an excellent day to make his appearance) (:
Ohhhh - I want to hold him. Congratulations! I see he has all 10 of his fingers and toes. I wanted to make sure of that :-). Give him kisses from his Aunt Susie and Uncle Danny.
Congratulations! He's beautiful! I can't wait to hear more about his birth!
Congrats!!!
Congrats Yoli! Your a mom! WOW! What a blessing! First out of your group to marry and have a baby. I'm so happy for you! I went to our reunion yesterday...... nothing has changed everyone is the same. Lots of people asked about you:)
oops typo above. It should say you are the first out of OUR group to marry and have a baby.
Gabe - I am shocked you went to our reunion! How unlike you! Anyway, you will have to tell me all about it. :-)
Post a Comment